Bullying or Harassment
Committed to creating a positive space on the Internet, content that threatens individuals is not allowed on UPDEED. Bullying and harassment can take numerous forms, including threats and the release of personally identifiable information, as well as sending threatening messages and initiating unwanted hostile contact. We don’t allow content that makes repeated or malicious comments against an individual’s intrinsic characteristics.
DO NOT POST: –
-Content that is intended to embarrass, deceive, or insult a minor. A minor is someone who has not reached the legal age of majority.
-Spiteful comments (such as racial slurs) based on someone’s inherent characteristics.
– Repeatedly contacting someone in a manner that is:
- Unwanted or
- Sexually harassing or
- Directed at a large number of individuals with no prior solicitation.
– Attacking someone based on their status as a victim of sexual assault, sexual exploitation, sexual harassment, or domestic abuse.
– Calling for self-injury or suicide of a specific person or group of people.
Attacking someone through derogatory terms related to sexual activity (e.g. whore, slut).
– Posting content about a violent tragedy, or victims of violent tragedies that include claims that a violent tragedy did not occur.
– Posting content about victims or survivors of violent tragedies or terrorist attacks by name or by image, with claims that they are:
- Acting/pretending to be a victim of an event.
- Otherwise paid or employed to mislead people about their role in the event.
– Calls for death, or to contract or develop a medical condition.
– Claims about sexually transmitted diseases
– Female-gendered cursing terms when used in a derogatory way.
– Content that praises, celebrates or mocks their death or medical condition.
– Sending messages that contain the following attacks when aimed at an individual or group of individuals in the thread
If you come across any such content that violates our guidelines, please report it to the customer support desk.