Finding UPDEED App Icon
- On Your phone, visit https://updeed.co/ or open UPDEED’s page in Playstore.
- If you have installed UPDEED, tap on the open button.
- Alternatively, you can also go to phone’s app lists or list of apps. It may vary as per your device. Use common app searching method as per your device.
- Swipe the app tray pages or scroll to locate UPDEED.
- On Your phone, visit https://updeed.co/ or open UPDEED’s page in App Store.
- Tap open on UPDEED’s App store page if you have installed it.
- Swipe to the last page of the home screen to view the App Library or swipe down on the middle of the home screen to use swipe to search, then search for UPDEED.
More Help on iOS
Confirm that you allow newly downloaded apps on the home screen. Go to iOS Settings > Home Screen > confirm Add to Home Screen is selected.
To unhide the app icon. Go to the App Store app > tap on your profile picture > tap your name or Apple ID > tap Hidden Purchases > tap the download button to re-download UPDEED.