Every person needs positivity in their life. It would help if you always had something to cheer you up or lift your spirits. All you need sometimes is a few words of encouragement, and you are all set to go to conquer your day. Positivity has a lifelong impact on your physical and mental health.
What Positive Thoughts Do to Your Brain
When you are experiencing positive emotions like joy, contentment, and love, you will see more possibilities in your life. These findings were among the first that proved that positive emotions broaden your sense of possibility and open your mind up to more options.
Here are 15 positive thoughts that will make your day in no time.
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
Helen Keller is one of the best role models of all time. Despite all odds, she became an American sweet heart and continued her struggle. The power of optimism never let her dwindle from her path.
- “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” – Paulo Coelho
One of the all time best-selling authors was once dirt poor. His most famous book, The Alchemist is a testament to why positivity is one of the most crucial thoughts to have when you start your day.
- “One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.” – John F. Kennedy
You can make a difference, all you need is to apply yourself to it. Advocate about animal rights? You can join your local animal rights group and show your support. Alternatively, you can join UPDEED, where you can show your support to thousands of change makers globally.
- “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
Zig Ziglar is one of the top motivational speakers of all times. His belief to look for positive aspects in every thing has changed the lives of millions.
- “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.” – Wolfgang Riebe
Very apt quote for those who are always seeking perfection. While everyone understands that perfection is what you must strive for, it becomes difficult after a while. Sometimes when you have given your all, it is better to accept your imperfection and move on rather than just putting yourself in pain.
- “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – Les Brown
No age or time is not good to learn a new thing. Humans became the rulers of the world because they were constantly learning and evolving. If you want to learn a skill or start something, just start. Now is the best time to learn.
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
Having a bad day or morning didn’t go as planned as you wanted to? It’s OK! You don’t have to be tense about the beginning. Everyone gradually picks them up and gathers strength. Plan, access and move forward.
- “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
If you want to stay happy, you have to first start believing that you are happy. Even the roman emperor agrees with it. Happiness can be found even in tough times but you have to believe in it first.
- “When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.” ― Alexander Den Heijer
People when are depressed or sad, think that there is something wrong with them. This may not be the case if you are living in a dull environment. Just a change in scenery can do a lot to your mood. Change that dirty table cloth or arrange your desk. You’ll see the difference immediately.
- Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen. – Deep Roy
Think positive and stay positive and you will see that there is no power in the world that will take away your dream. A Positive attitude will make all the difference in the world.
- Surround yourself with positive people and you’ll be a positive person. – Kellie Pickler
Who you make friends with will tell you what person you will become. Your friends will create an everlasting impact on your life. Stay friends with positive people and you will see that you will change yourself to be a positive and better human being.
- “Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
No matter how bad your day is going, there can be surely something where you can see some positive things out of it. A day can be bad but the positivity in your heart can change the way you see it.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. – Warren Buffett
If you are a positive person, you will make the lives of other people better. Your actions will not only benefit you, it will also benefit people who will come after you and they will remember you in their own ways.
- “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” –Voltaire
Staying happy in little is an art. In today’s materialistic world, it is difficult to stay content. But when you are grateful with what you have, you will see that life becomes much more happier, for you and your loved ones.
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
Thomas Edison tried more than 2,000 elements before he could invent the light bulb. If you want success and happiness, the secret ingredient is to never quit trying. Once you quit, then you shatter all hope. Let the vigil of hope alive in your heart.
We hope that these 15 positive thoughts will help you make your day by uplifting your mood. Positivity will start from within but you can jumpstart if you want to. You can always look for inspiration and support people who are inspiring positivity in the world.
Check out UPDEED, where thousands of people share positive stories of their lives or causes they are working for. Top stories are featured on the gratitude wall which can inspire you to do good. Start your day with UPDEED. Clap, appreciate and know such stories all around the world and positively impact your life.