Your Imperfections Are Beautiful Blessings
Blessings and flaws are the gifts that God has bestowed upon everyone. Both of these are extremely important for endurance and growth. But the majority of you make the mistake of conflating your defects with blessings and forget that your imperfections are your beautiful blessings.
However, many people are unaware that every imperfection they have has a hidden blessing from God, and that every blessing contains a flaw. As you are well aware that profit and loss exist in every business, you should also be conscious that happiness does not always exist in life. As life is designed to be filled with ups and downs, pleasures, and sorrows.
Flaws are weaknesses that exist in every human being. Even the most beautiful people have flaws that they hide. However, only a few people can overcome their shortcomings, and those people are certainly successful people.
Whereas, blessings are the things in life that make you happy. God’s blessing is regarded as a favor and protection. People frequently don’t realize that every instant of their lives, past and present, has been and continues to fill their lives with many benefits.
Here are 7 ways you can accept your imperfections as beautiful blessings
In trying to convince yourself of greatness, people often become divided with their wholeness and devolve into lesser versions of their selves. Whereas, accepting your imperfections is not about beating yourselves down. It’s about acknowledging the human frailty that lies in our inherent paradox.
Love and Accept Your True Self
Self-love is sincere and open. It’s the ultimate commitment to come to terms with who you are and accept yourself for who you are and completely appreciate life as it unfolds in front of you. And to keep looking for ways to improve physically, psychologically, and spiritually as a result of these encounters.
It serves as both a source of energy and a solid base. Your entire life will be unsteady and unclear if it isn’t there. However, if you truly love yourself, life will flow smoothly and everything will fall into place.
- Your journey of self-love begins and ends with you. You’ll spend all of eternity with yourself. This implies that you should work from a place of self-love rather than self-hatred.
- You are the only one who can save you. No one cares more about you than you do about your well-being, safety, health, happiness, and existence. No one knows what makes you joyful or what causes you the most pain better than you.
- Healthy activities such as adequate nutrition, exercise, proper sleep, intimacy, and healthy social connections should be part of your daily routine, with plenty of time for fun, adventure, and relaxation.
- Speak these phrases aloud first thing in the morning or shortly before night to ensure that it penetrates into your subconscious: I am deserving of love and I am capable of overcoming every obstacle that life throws at me.
Know That Being Different is Beautiful
When you’re being true to yourself, you’re being the best version of yourself. You’re letting your true self shine through! Have you ever met someone whose mentality completely damaged their physical appearance because you could tell they were trying too hard or were acting?
One of the most beautiful qualities of a person is his confidence in his own skin. The good news is that you won’t have to put up much effort. It’s called being different when you’re being your true self. Because you are your own individual, you should be the person you were born to be.
Being yourself is incredibly liberating and stress-free. When you’re trying to maintain a certain image and impress everyone around you, it’s hard.
- Allow yourself to let go of the need to be this specific person. Just try to be as natural as possible. It’s a lot less difficult.
- Embrace and appreciate yourself for who you are since you will never be anybody else. You must accept yourself for who you are and learn to embrace your eccentricities.
- Own your flaws by reversing them. Make the best of your shortcomings.
Because you are unique, walk with your head held high. Take ownership of who you were born to be. Because no two people are alike, you have nothing to lose by learning to embrace your actual self. Self-esteem and self-love go hand in hand, and doing things you enjoy can release endorphins and allow you to be your best self.
Be Confident of Your Flaws and Know your imperfections are beautiful Blessings
The term “flaw” can be deceptive and subjective since it implies that your originality is an imperfection, yet others may believe it is perfect, and it causes confusion about how we should express ourselves.
For instance, as more individuals use social media, the information we see there might occasionally influence how we perceive ourselves in the mirror.
- You don’t believe your brows are too sparse until you view a video on how to fill them in using cosmetics.
- You don’t think your hair is curly until you see an advertisement that claims you need their product to have long, lustrous straight hair like their model.
Stop waiting for approvals, and start living a confident life. Be on such social media platforms, that uplift your inner self and encourage you to be comfortable in your own skin. UPDEED is one such platform where people are uplifting each other, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, and nationalities.
Free Yourself From the ‘Perfect’ Notion
Social standards of being perfect are unwritten rules about how to behave in a society. These social norms evolve over time and get hardened the more that people follow them. The definition of being perfect changes from time-to-time, and has no relevance.
This becomes a problem when people become so accustomed to following these social norms that they start to limit themselves.
- Be an original. While for some, this is self-evident. Others, on the other hand, will have to wait. Everyone wants to feel perfect. But it shouldn’t be for the sake of following in the footsteps of others and their definition of ‘perfect’. This could harm your reputation and turn you into a phony. Simply be yourself, love yourself, and be confident of who you are, as they say, “An original is always better than a copy,”.
- Be grateful for what you have. As there are people in this world who wish to be in your footsteps.
The race for perfection never ends, so learn to be thankful for your existence and accept that your imperfections are beautiful blessings.
Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
Do you also find yourself comparing yourself to others on a regular basis? Perhaps to a family member, a close friend, or a social media celebrity? The unfortunate reality is that it is true for far too many of us.
At a young age, children begin to compare themselves to others. Children immediately learn that not everyone has the same life experiences or opportunities as them. They notice that some of their peers have more toys, better clothes, or live in nicer homes than they do. The comparison continues as these children get older and become teenagers.
However, it frequently worsens and negative self-talk like, “I’m not good enough,” “I can’t do anything right,” and “I’ll never make it” emerges. This gradually sneaks into their brains. They acquire anxiety and depression-like tendencies as a result of their pessimistic thinking, which can last well into adulthood.
- Comparing yourself to others just complicates your life and causes you to suffer. Instead, use people to motivate you to work more and get better results.
- You must devote all of your attention to achieving your own desires and objectives. Don’t waste your time on other people’s problems.
So, the next time you find yourself comparing yourself to a friend or neighbor, keep in mind that your imperfections are beautiful blessings and you probably don’t know everything about the people you admire and their lives.
Find Positive in the Negatives
Many people feel that their level of pleasure and optimism is dictated by their circumstances or surroundings; however, this is not totally true. External factors such as our environment, money, or status, according to studies, account for only approximately 10% of our overall satisfaction.
However, that isn’t the case at all. Small things can bring happiness and positivity into your life.
- Take some time to look around for the tiny things in your day and take a moment to appreciate them.
- Adding extra fun to your day to take care of your mental health and well-being not only helps you discover positivity but can also help you be more productive.
- Adopt some hobbies that will relieve your stress and instill a sense of gratitude and positivity in you.
- Do one good deed a day and see how this can lift your mood and brighten someone else’s day at the same time. Our changemakers on UPDEED believe in one good deed a day. Learn how you can do that and see for yourself that your imperfections are beautiful blessings.
According to a Harvard Study, Positive thinking helps with stress management and can even improve your health. You should practice overcoming negative self-talk with positive affirmations.
Your Flaws are What Makes you a Human
The world isn’t flawless; it’s full of diversity, and diversity is the most wonderful thing about it. You should accept it and never try to change the same. Your flaws are merely a part of who you are; they aren’t flaws at all.
- They don’t make you who you are.
- They don’t make you any less attractive.
- They don’t make you any less bright or compassionate.
- They do not limit your potential to grow strong and self-assured, nor do they diminish your chances of success or diminish your value.
Never let your imperfections define you; instead, accept them as a part of who you are, because your imperfections are beautiful blessings and every single person on this planet has imperfections. The living is made entirely of imperfections, which is wonderful in and of itself.
Always keep in mind that there is no such thing as homeostasis. You and your surroundings are always changing. With each new experience, you grow older and presumably wiser. You should do what feels wonderful to you, regardless of how you conduct your life. Do the activities that really, truly appeal to you and fulfill all of your desires.
You will constantly experience a need, an incompleteness if you do not satisfy your desires. Satisfy life’s purpose by doing kindness and uplifting humanity. Just like our changemakers on UPDEED do to fulfill their life’s purpose by making a difference in other’s life.
UPDEED is a positive space on the internet that allows you to share, connect, uplift, and appreciate others.
Now download the UPDEED app!